Have you struggled to get website traffic? Maybe you have even tried everything and nothing seems to be working.
No matter your efforts nothing seems to work….
And your website does not generate any income
Well, I have the solution
You DON’T need to know everything about SEO to increase your website traffic.
I will show you how to do everything in just a moment, the big question is. Why is so difficulty to get traffic?
The reason is maybe you are reading the wrong content and focusing on the wrong metrics.
The reason is maybe you are reading the wrong content and focusing on the wrong metrics.
I have noticed that there is a lot of information out there about how to increase website traffic, a lot of the information is old, and some is valuable, but nothing about it is really actionable….
The only thing lacking is a proven system. The type you can take in action and do on your website right now. And see results as your website traffic skyrockets in just a few weeks.
When the right system is in place it’s really easy to increase your website traffic.
When you reach this level all you have to do is follow the steps and Boom- in an instance, you begin to experience massive growth in your traffic numbers.
Do you know the system am referring to? This is the system that many others including myself have to grow our traffic.
The system simply has five steps:
Step#1: Optimization of content on your website
This is the very basis of this system, if you sincerely desire to increase your internet traffic, then you must verify that the content on your website is fully optimized. Or else the traffic will barely experience growth for a short period of time.
Step#2: Utilizing social media
Immediately after your website is ready for traffic, you need to start directing traffic to the website; the key to do this will be made possible with the steps I will outline.
Step#3: Do collaborations & Guest posting
One part of this big puzzle is social media. It’s a must for your content to be reaching a new audience; I will reveal how to do this (it doesn’t matter if you can’t individually write for you to be featured on guest posts).
Step#4: Create a system that will ensure constant traffic
It is not a great idea to fully depend on search engines and social media because they might disappoint you. Websites have been known to lose their rankings; as a result they lose most of their traffic overnight. Algorithms also change unexpectedly, but if you have the right system it doesn’t matter because you have the power to control your traffic whenever you want.
Step #5: Repackage and Repurpose Your Content
A single piece of content can be repurposed into a dozen different pieces, and distributed to a dozen different channels, instantly increasing your reach by 12 times. You will learn how to repurpose & distribute your content for increased traffic.
Do you like the sound of this? Let’s begin with the process!
1. Optimization of content on your website
1. Know Your Current Traffic Statistics
You must be aware of your traffic statistics, how they are currently doing, this will be your baseline, thanks you can see how your actions are affecting your growth.
Ensure that you your Google analytic tracking code is already set up, if you have not please proceeds to set it up now.
After doing that wait for a few days of traffic and go back to look at what is happening on the Google analytics.
This is a screen shot that is showing you an overview of traffic to a site using Google analytics.
For those that don’t to utilize Google analytics there are other alternatives
This is a list of the most important metrics you need to know
- Pages per visit (Session/Pages)
- Average time on site (Avg. Session Duration)
- Bounce rate
- Traffic sources (direct, search, and referral)
- Exit pages
- Unique visitors
- Page views
- Page preview
2. YOUR WEBSITE TRAFFIC SHOULD BE CHECKED REGULARLY
You know the old saying, what gets measured gets managed.
It’s very accurate, you will be trying out new strategies and you need to know the results for each strategy.
You need to keep on tracking your progress every week and doing more of what’s being enjoyed by your audience this will build your website traffic.
3. YOU SHOULD CREATE AN AMAZING CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY (DOCUMENTED)
One of the major reasons why most businesses fail is because they don’t have a marketing and content strategy, or they can’t commit to it.
Without a solid marketing strategy not even search engine hacks will save you, that the reality.
Do you know just how important a marketing strategy really is? According to research conducted by the content marketing institute and marketing proofs, shows that if your strategy is not documented the result is your chances of success become half.
About 60% of businesses that have a written strategy will succeed followed by 32% that have a verbal but only 7% of business that do not have a written strategy ever succeed so you see how not having a written strategy works against you.
It’s not enough to have a marketing content strategy you need to make that it is documented.
Do you know how to create better content? Below is the list of contents that are required in your marketing strategy plan:
- Info graphics
As a good marketing strategist, you need to be able to combine all these in your strategy plan.
Here are certain factors that you should include
- The major goals you want to achieve with your content (generate leads/ increase traffic).
- Acknowledge your audience (know who your audiences, what you can offer them, and what value can you add to their lives).
- What is your plan for adding value to other people, and how do you stand out from the masses?
- The consistency of posts.
- Content quality improvement (i.e. what ways will you use to get your content in front of people?).
6. THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE HEADLINES THAT ARE COMPELLING
The headline needs to be compelling for it to sale. If you desire your content to be read – and also for it to rank higher in search engines – then key is a great headline!
There are only two major things that you should optimize in your headlines: Social traffic and search traffic.
In order for this to be done, your headlines need to have the right keywords, they should be in appropriate length, and also must be very compelling; in order to attract social media users to click on the links.
In order to find the right keywords, you can utilize Google Keyword Planner. Use it to search for some content topics that have good numbers. For example, let’s say you are writing a book on how to generate income” “how to make money really fast”or“quickest ways to make more income.”
Here are the results for “how to make money,” for example:
It’s easy to see “how to make money,” “how to make money online,” “how to make money fast,” “make money online,” and “earn money online” get the highest average monthly searches. This is very important – it’s even easy to see the competition for each and every one of these keywords.
You see “how to make money” and “how to make money fast” have an average competition, unlike the remaining three keywords, they have very high competition.
If you are using Google Keyword Planner, you must pay much attention to both the average monthly searches that is the keyword and also how much competition. After that, you must focus more on competitive keywords that have a very high rate.
After that, you must utilize most of the compelling headline templates, in order for the title to also compelling enough for social media:
(Note: try and keep your title under 70 characters so it doesn’t get cut off in Google Search.)
- “How X Can do X” (i.e. “How Under Graduates Can Generate Fast Income Working Part-Time”)
- “X Individuals/Things Who Are Winning X” (i.e. “Top Brands That Are Killing It on Instagram”)
- “How Did X (Even If [Obstacle])” (i.e. “How to Begin Investing [Without Any Money]”)
- “How to X” (i.e. “How to Fix an android phone”)
I am giving you a list of things you can do to write better headlines:
- Use list posts (i.e. “10 tips to Do X in 5 minutes”)
- Asking questions
- Create curiosity
- Create a sense of urgency
- Trigger the emotions of the reader
- Utilize alliteration occasionally
- Try using power words
- Show people the value you are offering
Be ready to take things to the next level and utilize the following tools in order, compelling to write headlines or analyze your headlines:
- Sumo Kickass Headline Generator
- Inbound Now Blog Title Idea Generator
- Impact Blog Title Generator
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- Portent Content Idea Generator
- SEOPressor Blog Title Generator
- Advanced Marketing Institute Headline Analyzer
5. Write Better Content
A great content marketing strategy with catchy headlines won’t matter if you don’t have compelling content. Any reader who comes to your site will just bounce out immediately – and that will make an ugly traffic report.
How do you write more compelling content?
You can start by infusing these hacks into your writing:
Hack #1: Captivate readers from the beginning. Most People have low attention spans. If you lack compelling content “captivating” when starting your blogs, a lot of viewers will click off in seconds. You can captivate them in by giving them a glimpse of value from the article (see the intro to this article for example!), telling a story, or stating a common problem that your audience faces.
Hack #2: Keep your paragraphs short. Don’t write long paragraphs with a lot of text. The more scannable your content, the better. Try to reduce your paragraphs to 5-6 lines (ideally 2-3).
Hack #3: When editing your work read it loudly. You will find that not everything that is onthe paper sounds good outlaid; you can discover clunky phrases and many mistakes that you can correct.
Hack #4: Became a story teller. Stories connect with listeners emotionally and drive them to take action. Include stories into your content to prove points, captivate readers, elastration of an issue, and for whatever else you think will enhance the Stories, is gold!
Hack #5: Use “Bucket Brigades”: Bucket Brigades are short sentences (words or phrases) that make people stop, pay attention, and proceed to the next line of text. The term was coined and popularized by Brian Dean of Backlinko. It usually stands alone and ends with a colon and directs users to another paragraph continuing the article.
Some of the common Bucket Brigades include:
- Here’s the deal:
- For example:
- Even better:
- In fact:
- That said:
6. Use Eye-Catching Photos To Get Attention
Do you think a picture is worth a thousand words? We think so!
Eye-catching photos can do amazing things for your traffic. They can make your blog more visually interesting so that readers stay on your site longer. Pictures will also make your content more shareable on social media.
According to a study by Socialbakers, researchers found that images on Facebook constituted 93% of the most engaging posts, when they compared to status updates. In another research study found that visual content is 40 times more likely to be shared on social networks than other content types.
Let’s say you combine your title with an amazing image, this will give it the best opportunity to generate traffic and clicks.
The best part:
7. Internal Linking (important!)
Internal linking is when you’re adding links from one page on your site to another page on your site. This simply means you are adding links from one blog post to older posts, or from certain pages to other pages.
Internal linking is not used by a lot of websites enough. Really, you must not overdo it with 40-50 internal links in each blog post – but there is a good average.
Why should you do internal linking? Because these types of links are useful, they help your readers go through your website, contribute to the improvement of your search rank on the pages you link to and help define the architecture and hierarchy of your website.
Here’s how you can get the most out of internal linking:
- Create more content.If you have a lot of content you will be able to link more content, it is that simple.
- Use the right anchor text.Let me give an example: if you decided to internally link to the “how to make money” blog post, you can simply write a sentence in the other blog another blog, for example “after you have mastered [how to generate money], you can enjoy the luxury dream life as much as you want.” In this case, the reader has a compelling reason to click on the link, simply because of both the anchor text (“how to generate money”) the contents of the sentence. You should them a clear benefit they gain from clicking the link.
- Link to relevant content.Make sure you only link relevant information – link to content that will bring value to your readers’.
- Don’t overdo it.Just do 5-10 internal links which will be used in a 1,000-word blog post.
8. Conduct a Content Audit
What if you could delete a third of your content & yet triple your site traffic? Well, that is exactly what Todd Tresidder did.
He conducted a content audit, after he deleted most of his content; he saw an incredible increase in traffic.
You see, after having a website for many years, you read a lot of issues like useless and irrelevant information that no longer matches up with your message.
By conducting a content audit, you can solve these problems.
A content audit can also improve your SEO rankings, listening and. thinking about it: Quality is the new Search engine optimization. Google favors the highest quality experience for their clients. When you’re conducting a content audit, you show that you’re trying to deliver the top quality experience ever.
Do you know how to conduct a content audit?
Before we get started, here’s what you ought to begin by doing:
You must analyze all your content and put it on spreadsheet – include every page and also every post. Click off and organize each one in line with one of four categories:
1) Keep (amazing content that will stay on your site)
2) Improve (its image that needs updating)
3) Consolidate (for example, content that is very similar)
4) Remove (delete because useless)
After this, follow this process when conducting your content audit:
Step #1: Edit and improve all your material “Keep” and “Improve” categories. Think of making lead magnets for an increase in traffic articles.
When reading all this content, utilize the following things:
- Do you need to format?
- Are the images SEO-friendly?
- Is the writing high quality?
- Can everyone read it easily?
- Is the title optimization for search engines AND social media ok?
- Do the affiliate links work?
- Do you have adequate internal links?
In order for posts that you will update and edit, always delete older comments.
Step #2: Consolidate the shorter, related blogs into new blog posts.
You will most likely have a lot of related posts to consolidate. Once you consolidate them, you must
1) Select the most popular blog post for the created group.
2) Learn how a 301 can redirect all of the other blog URLs of the created group to the URL of the biggest blog.
(Note: A 301 redirect is a way by which you can send users and search engines to a different URL than the one they originally requested. The redirect saves 90-99% of the link juice to the redirected page. Implementation of the 301 redirect depends on your web hosting – contact your host for how to do this.)
Step #3: Erase content from the “Remove” category.
Always remove the content that you no longer find fit for your site!
2. Utilize Social Media
9. Share Your Content the Right Way
Here are some tips for sharing your content so that you get the most engagement, shares, and traffic:
Tip #1: Optimize for each platform
Social media posts always appear different on different platforms, you need to customize them so that each is eye catching and also shareable.
This is very effective.
For example, for Facebook, a great post constitutes the following:
- Increase image quality
- Increase Quality description
- Add a c link in the description
Learn how to best optimize all your images
Tip #2: Have a schedule for how you will share information
Do you share content a lot on social media? This is the advantage of a sharing schedule. This schedule will keep you very organized so that you are not over-sharing or under-sharing your content.
Does your schedule answer the following questions?
- Which exact messages are sent immediately after publishing the content? And on which platforms is it sent?
- Why and which messages will be sent the next day?
- Why and which messages will be sent in a month? Two months?
You will be aware of which social media site to post on and when to post.
Tip #3: Don’t be spammy
Do not keep making the same post over and over because it did not get much attention, this will affect your algorithm,
This is considered a spammy behavior and will result in you losing your audience.
Instead share a mix of good content videos images and videos from other influencers, make it interesting and add value to your audience through your status.
Tip #4: Include sharing buttons to your website
Sharing your content, is very important- it becomes a bonus when you can even get your audience to share your content straight from your website, In order for this to happen you need to add a sharing button.
There are a lot of free social media share buttons on WordPress. Choose the one you like best and place the share buttons directly below your articles. Here are some good options
Tip #5: Post during peak hours
According to Sendible, the best times to make post on the biggest social media platforms:
- Facebook: Weekends between 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.; Wednesdays between 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.; Thursdays and Fridays between 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Twitter: Mondays to Fridays between 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.; Wednesdays between 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- LinkedIn: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.; Tuesdays between 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Pinterest: Evening hours every day and 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.; Fridays at 5:00 p.m.; Saturdays from 8:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Instagram: Anytime Monday through Thursday, except between 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Tip #6: Make it easy to highlight and share parts of your content
Have you ever been in a situation while reading something online like an article or a part of the paragraph, were you felt a connection with what you are reading, and after having scrolled down you realize there is no share button at all?
You can simplify sharing your content to people by adding a share button and enable them to share parts of the article or enabling them highlight certain parts.
- Highlight every important quotes or sentences
- Use the amazing images to share content
- Use the Highlight and Share plugin, this puts power in the hands of your audience
Tip #7 Reshare old content on social media
How many times do you currently share your old posts, maybe once or twice?
If currently you not sharing your content on social media, you are missing a lot of engagement Analysis of over 100 million articles. Buzzsumo found out that constantly sharing old content on social media can boost engagement by up to 68.6%.
You can use the following apps and plugins to set up your articles to be constantly re-shared to your social media accounts:
3. Do Content Outreach & Guest Posts
10. Use Republishing to Get Featured on Large Websites
After your social media and website are optimized, you still need to get your content in front on new audiences.
One way you can achieve that, is to get your content republished on large publications, this is very effective because you won’t spend a lot of time writing a lot of guest posts every month, and the advantage is you can even get the link juice from large publications with high rankings.
Now, maybe you might have heard a myth that, getting your content republished isn’t good for your SEO. However, Matt Cutts, Google’s former “Head of webspam” dispelled this myth. In reference to republishing content, he said, “I wouldn’t stress about this unless the content that you have duplicated is spammy or keyword stuffing.”
This view was further echoed by a Search Quality Senior Strategist at Google, Andrey Lipattsev, who blankly stated that there is no duplicate content penalty.
As for how to get your content republished on larger publications, it’s a simple process:
Step #1: locate a large publication in your niche that republishes content.
They will want to have huge content needs. If you allow them to republishing, and you have amazing relevant content, you’ve got a great shot!
It’s easy to do a simple search through their “write for us,” or “guest posting” page, you can see if they allow republished content.
Locate 5-10 huge publications in your niche and start this process.
Have these publications that republish content to get you started:
Step #2: always select relevant content for the publication
Choose the type of tone, style, and content publication they are looking for? And if your content matches with the tone, style, and content quality?
If you lack the content that matches up exactly, you must tweak it to make it a better fit.
Step #3: Pitch the publication
It must be good because, the pitch is the key. Submit an original piece of content first, so this will get your foot in the door, then start pitching content from your site.
Always be networking and connect with influencers who are bigger than you. The more influencers and connections you have, the better it will be to get publications.
Pitching, here’s how to do it right:
- Create a strong subject line
- Always pitch the right editor
- Add reference to a personal connection
- Include a quick explanation of how your content will add value to their audience
- Add a link to the content (or a Word doc)
Step #4: Prepare your content
After your pitch is accepted, you must prepare your content for republishing.This is the process you can follow:
- Follow the site’s publishing guidelines
- Aim to include 3-4 backlinks to your blog posts,
- Always Change the title (this way Google won’t get confused when ranking the posts)
With this process, you can get 3 to 4+ posts a month republished, without having to do much extra work on your part. These can bring you massive website traffic that will help you grow!
Step #5: make sure the publication links back to the original article in the linked piece (VERY ESSENTIAL)
There is a right and wrong way to get the highest results from having your content syndicated:
- Having your content syndicated with no link to your website/content = WRONG!
- Having your content syndicated with a link to the homepage or another page instead of the original content = WRONG!
- Having your content syndicated with a link to the original article on your website (preferably using the rel=canonical tag) = RIGHT!
In other words:
When a publication wants to syndicate your content, make sure that the syndicated content links to the original content on your website.
Here’s Google’s official statement to that effect:
“Syndicate carefully: If you syndicate your content on other sites, Google will always show the version we think is most appropriate for users in each given search, which may or may not be the version you’d prefer. However, it is helpful to ensure that each site on which your content is syndicated includes a link back to your original article. You can also ask those who use your syndicated material to use the noindex meta tag to prevent search engines from indexing their version of the content.”
Since authoritative publications tend to rank better than the average site, if an authoritative publication syndicates your content and does not link bank to the original content, Google might assume the authoritative publication owns the content and rank its version higher while yours is nowhere to be found.
11. Get More Guest Posts with This Outreach Strategy
We all know it’s nice to get your content republished, you still need to write 2 to 3 guest posts a month (or even more,). Guest posting will improve your SEO rank, and it will greatly benefit you by showing your content to new audiences.
Whenever it comes to guest posting, the outreach email is very important.
Here’s the basic format:
1) Introduce yourself and reference relevant social proof that establishes your authority in their niche — anything like awards, major features, important content publications, etc.
2) Show that you’re reaching out mainly because you are very interested in writing a guest post for them.
3) You should include 2 or more essential content ideas (or one really great content idea) and a basic outline/summary of the idea. It looks great when you, back up this idea with research.
4) When closing it, let them know that you are anticipating their response.
Here’s an example of an outreach email I used to get on Adweek:
4. Create a System that Allows You to Get Recurring Traffic
12. Start Building an Email list
Every article about internet traffic isn’t complete without addressing email marketing.
The following stats prove it:
- According to the Direct Marketing Association, for every $1 you spend on email marketing you can expect a ROI of $44.
- According to a Monetate study of over 500 million shopping experiences, email traffic outperformed both search and social traffic COMBINED when it comes to traffic conversion:
- When it comes to pageviews, email traffic ties with search and beats social traffic: Email (3.19%), Search (1.95%), Social (0.71%)
- When it comes to pageviews, email traffic ties with search and beats social traffic: Email (9.02 %), Search (9.02 %), Social (4.6 %)
- Another case study found that email traffic outperforms display advertising, radio advertising, social media marketing, and event marketing COMBINED when it comes to conversions: Display Ads (18.11%), Radio Ads (11%), Social Media Marketing (4.68%), Email Marketing (58.63%), Event Marketing (5.7%)
You need to understand email marketing is the king of quantity traffic but it can also drive some serious quality traffic.
I will list some of the most effective ways to build your email list for free:
Tip #1: Offer them an incentive for a sign up, just telling them to sign up is simply not enough, offer them something in exchange for their email address.
Check out Rich Brooks of Flyte Media explains that he boosted sign-ups to his email list by 5,000% (yes, you read that right!) when he began to offer an incentive to subscribers compared to simply asking them to “Join Our Mailing List.”
Tip #2: This is something I recommend Use a “Welcome Mat” or “Full-Screen Takeover” to woo new visitors to subscribe: You’ve probably seen the pop up that asks you to sign up or subscribe:
This is really good and effective. A lot of people have reported great conversions with it. For the founder of Writers in Charge, Bamidele Onibalusi, introducing a Welcome Mat boosted subscriptions to his email list by an extra 1,000+ subscribers monthly:
Tip #3: Utilize content upgrades. Brian Dean is undoubtedly one of the smartest marketers alive. While that is a bold statement, very few marketers can boost their conversions by 785% in a single day.
Brian Dean did it.
You can do it, too.
By using content upgrades:
The definition of an upgrade is any incentive designed to complement an article. It can also be a resource (such as an app, a spreadsheet or some other resource). It is necessary to the article it is featured in, and as a result, people are more compelled to get it. In exchange they give you their email address.
Tip #4: Use “expanded Guest Posts” to bring extra subscribers. As we discussed guest blogging earlier in this article, even giving you a proven step-by-step process and a template that has helped us get published on some of the biggest blogs and publications in the world.
We also just discussed the concept of content upgrades and how Brian was able to boost subscriptions by 78.5% simply by using content upgrades.
Imagine the results you can achieve when you combine the power of content upgrades and guest posts. The results are called “expanded guest posts”, this is a response popularized by Bryan Harris, He reported getting over 500 subscribers for every expanded guest post.
An Expanded Guest Post is a guest post that has content upgrade which is aimed at getting people to join your email list. It’s very effective when it comes to boosting subscriptions.
Tip #5: Run an email-boosting giveaway. When the topic is free traffic, nothing beats viral traffic. A great case study is Josh Earl.
When Earl wanted to boost his email subscriptions, he decided to run a giveaway. The giveaway only lasted for 11 days.
When the giveaway began, Earl only had 5,500 email subscribers. But by the time the giveaway ended, he had gotten 187,991 subscribers. By running a free giveaway, he was able to grow his email list by 3,418% in just 11 days.
I listed the steps he followed:
- He began by finding an offer that resonated with and is relevant to his audience. In his case, he had a blog that was dedicated to teaching people how to use software called “Sublime Text. For the giveaway he simply offered a free license of the software. By doing this, not only did he increase the chances of success of his giveaway since his incentive was relevant, but he also ensured the quality of subscribers since they were actually people interested in his content. It’s easy to give people an iPad or an iPhone, but how relevant will they be to you at the end of the day?
- He made sure to incentivized people to spread the word about his giveaway. The more people shared and promoted the giveaway, the more points they earned to increase their chances of winning.
- He was very active when it came to promoting his giveaway. He didn’t just rely on his audience, but he decided to take active steps in promoting his giveaway.
In terms of the technicality of setting up a giveaway (ensuring people’s effort towards promoting the giveaway and referring others is effectively tracked), Earl used the Upviral Giveaways .
13. Setup an Email Follow Up Sequence to Ensure Consistent Recurring Traffic
We have just completed our discussion on how to build an email list. Unfortunately, you will only get traffic when people read your blogs and click on your link.
The majority of people only send messages to their subscribers when they need to say something, this is a very big mistake, and as a result they are missing out on recurring traffic.
After creating an email list, the next move is to make a follow up/ autoresponder sequence which should have links to your website, product and blog posts, this will ensure your new subscribers will keep getting introduced to your content (this will mean you will keep receiving traffic as your email list grows) regardless of when new subscribers join your newsletter.
Practically every decent email service provider today comes with the ability to set up a follow up/autoresponder feature.
5. Repackage and Repurpose Your Content
14. Package and Repurpose Your Content into Different Bits
According to statistics it has been proven that, the more content you create the more success you will see in your marketing efforts
The other way to view this is that when it comes to the content marketing game, quality isn’t enough. You need quantity, too.
There’s a principle in psychology called the mere-exposure effect, or the familiarity principle. In essence, it means: people are more likely to respond to your message the more people see your message.
Always have this in mind:
Think of all the traffic all that you can get if you convert one of your content into 5 to 10 pieces of content.
It has been proven by impressive case studies, these show the power of repurposing content:
- Copy blogger, after taking a single blog post, and turning it into a slide presentation, and uploading it to SlideShare. It gave him results that were over 38,000 views.
- After Ben Hardy had repurposed and reposted his blog posts on Medium, He added a call-to-action to his Medium articles.in a period of 6months he gained 200,000 subscribers just after some of his video went viral.
- Internet Business Mastery decided to start turning their blog posts into audio content and uploading them to podcast sites. They received about 100% more downloads from the audio content than they were getting from the podcasts.
It’s obvious that these examples demonstrate the power of repurposing content, the big question is: How does one repurpose content?
Here are some ideas:
- Create infographic from a blog post.
- Use blog posts to Create images that will be shared on social media sites and image sharing sites
- Create slide presentations from blog posts.
- Use your blog posts to extract content for tweets and Facebook status posts.
- Create questions that you can post on sites like Quora and reddit, from blog posts excerpts.
- Share newsletters to your email list that you make from blog posts.
- Turn your blog posts into a video.
- Convert your blog posts into audio files and upload them as a podcast
- You can make minor edits to your current blog posts and post them on sites like LinkedIn and Medium that syndicate content.
15. Distribute Your Repurposed Content to the Right Channels
The content that you repurpose won’t be successful on its own. Instead, its success will depend on distribution.
After you’ve repurposed your content, below is a list of sites you can distribute them to in order to boost your reach and traffic:
- LinkedIn Pulse
- Facebook Notes
That’s it! That’s all it takes to get more traffic.
You don’t have to wonder about how to increase your internet traffic.
If you take action and use this proven system to the end, you will get more traffic to your website – and that traffic will stick around for the long haul.
To recap, here are the three-step systems you must remember:
Step #1: Optimize Your Website Content
Step #2: Crush It with Social Media
Step #3: Master Content Outreach
Step #4: Build a system that will enable you to get recurring traffic at will
Step #5:Utilize Content Repurposing and Distribution to Turbocharge Your Traffic
Are you genuinely interested in getting your visitors back to your website? Build an email list!
I listed a couple of well-known email marketing software that I recommend using.
You now have all the action steps. Start putting this system to work and take your website to the next level!
Do you have questions, ideas? What system works for you? Leave a comment below and let’s discuss!