- 1 6 Best Email Marketing Services
- 2 What is Email Marketing?
- 3 Getresponse
- 4 Aweber
- 5 Sendlane
- 6 MailerLite
- 7 ConvertKit
- 8 Benchmarkemail
- 9 Summary
6 Best Email Marketing Services
Whether you are new to, knowledgeable or experienced in email marketing, these six email marketing services can greatly grow your subscribers’ list, generate new leads, and take to business to the next level.
E-mail (or Electronic Mail) changed the face of communication in our world. Invented in 1972 by Ray Tomlinson, email became a fast and effective means of communication. And even with the innovation of social media, email continues to dominate the world’s medium of correspondence and communication.
In summary, some advantages of email can be listed as:
- Fast (i.e. quick, if not instant, delivery to recipients).
- Cheap and affordable.
- Increases productivity-.
- Has a wider reach.
- Available and is operational 24/7.
- Not limited by distance or location.
What is Email Marketing?
We all understand email as electronic mail but then what do we mean by email marketing? Quite simple actually. Email marketing simple means using email to inform, educate, advertise, and market products and services.
Most of us have received fliers and brochures about a product and service through our home letterbox. Email marketing is the same concept only now through a digital medium. Manufacturers and producers of various products and services has shifted their business online using email as a means of advertising and marketing.
What are the advantages of Email Marketing?
Email marketing has some benefits similar to the traditional email and more:
- Cheap and affordable than traditional advertising.
- Fast (delivery can be instant).
- Increase leads and sales.
- Has a larger and wider outreach.
- Enables you target specific persons based in their interests, hobbies and patterns.
- Wide variety of content design and features.
- Can be customized to recipient’s needs and interests.
- Can be easily shared and forwarded to others (referral marketing)
- Email subscribers has already indicated an interest in your product or service, making it easier to encourage them further.
Email Marketing Services
Because of the importance and relevance of email marketing, many companies now offer email services with a variety of features and resources. Companies seeking to generate leads and increase sales can patronize these companies, running their email marketing campaign on their platform.
But these email marketing services comes in various “shapes and sizes.” So, we have decided to give you a jumpstart. Don’t be easily swayed by the popularity of an email marketing service or their size. You should focus your attention on not only what they offer but how.
For example, two email marketing services may offer A/B Split Testing but they do so in different ways. Find out which meets and suits your needs. Also, companies have different price plans depending on the size of your email subscribers. Think of the future of your business and possible subscribers’ growth. Choose a service that will not only meet your needs now but also in the future with regards to subscribers’ size and costs.
We will be looking at six email marketing services and sharing their features and capabilities with you. The six companies being reviewed are not be reviewed in any order of importance or preference. This review provides you with basic information about each of the six email marketing services and gives you web links for further information.
Getresponse was founded by Simon Grabowski. He launched his first autoresponder in 1997 but the company’s official domain was registered in 1998. The service boasts of over 350,000 customers, servicing customers in 183 countries and is available in 24 languages.
Getresponse gives you a very comprehensive service with its features. The Email Service offers you:
- Choose from over 500 HTML newsletter templates in different niches for your emails.
- Guaranteed 99% delivery rate as a result of their anti-spam culture.
- Receive feedback on emails delivered
- Automatically remove recipients that mark your email as spam from your email list.
- Use smart autoresponders to send scheduled email messages.
- Perfect Timing allows you send emails at the precise time of the day when they are more likely to be opened by the recipient.
- Deliver your email at the same time all over the world, regardless of time zones.
- Promote your blog using over 30 RSS design templates.
- Create a flow plan and automatically track what happens from the moment a person receives your email.
- Choose from a number of market automation templates (for events such as Welcome, Sales Promotions, Lead Qualifying, and many more).
- Use tagging and scoring to rate your customers and gain a better understanding of their hobbies, interests and preferences.
- Use information from tagging and scoring to segment your customers or customize your email to them.
- Resuscitate customers that have abandon their basket campaigns.
- Automatically segment and target your customers using different filters criteria.
- Choose from different categories of landing pages templates and use the drag-and-drop editor to customize to your taste.
- Mobile landing page creator allows you to turn desktop page in mobile-friendly pages in just a few clicks.
Getresponse total webinar solution, fully integrated into email marketing, enables you to generate new leads and keep your existing customers.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
You have access to tools (such as scoring, tasks, stages, meetings, statuses, tagging, and notes) designed to help you fully monitor and track your customers, nurture them along the sales path until they convert to a sale and repeat purchases.
Using advanced ecommerce tools, visitors to your online store can be converted to committed customers.
Forms and Surveys
- Choose from sign-up forms, or customize them to your taste to build your list.
- Create intuitive online surveys to learn about new customers and improve your marketing campaign.
List Building Management
Getresponse provides you with a number of list-building tools (such as list hygiene, single opt-in imports, detailed search and filtering, and built-in integration to build, maintain and grow your contacts’ list.
Analytics and Optimization
With Spam Checker, Advanced Analytics, A/B Split Testing and Global View, Getresponse provides you with adequate and comprehensive analytics on your customers. With A/B Split Testing, you can compare web forms, newsletters and landing pages and analyze their effectiveness.
Getresponse also offers you design tools (such Drag-and-Drop Editor, Responsive Design, Image Editor, and Dynamic Content), extensive and comprehensive campaign and account management, seamless integrations into CRMS and ecommerce sites and enterprise solutions.
For more details about Getresponse’s features, click here.
If you are unsure what you need or would like a demo of Getresponse, click here.
Pricing and Plans
Getresponse has a very complicated pricing structure. Subscription is priced in British Pounds Sterling. They offer four different plans: Email, Pro, Max, and Enterprise. To subscribe, you need to
1st: Select a plan (Email, Pro, Max, or Enterprise).
2nd: Choose the maximum number you anticipate in your email list based on the options below:
- Email: 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 25000, 50000, 100,000
- Pro: 5000, 10000, 25000, 50000, 100000
- Max: 10000, 25000, 50000, 100000
- Enterprise: 100000+
3rd: Decide when to subscribe: monthly, every 12 months, or every 24 months.
So, your subscription amount will depend on the combination of your subscription plan (1), maximum number in your email list for that plan (2), and when your payment will be made (3).
For example, for monthly subscriptions, the least and maximum payment under each plan would be:
Features available in each plan are:
To subscribe to Getresponse or find out more about Pricing and Plans, click here.
Getresponse offers you a 30-day, no strings attached FREE trial. You have access to the following features during the trial period
- Unrestricted email marketing
- Up to 1,000 subscribers
- Effective landing pages
- Marketing automation
- Captivating webinars
- Surveys and web forms
- Sophisticated tools for testing and analysis
To try out Getresponse for FREE, click here.
>>Click Below To See More Email Marketing Tools<<