What’s Forex Duality?
Forex Duality is really a revolutionary Forex Trading System. With the Forex Duality, the clients get to interact with the team of experts in a live members area where the team of investors works with them. Here is the best part because then you get live suggestions & visibility of what is happening to your hard earned cash. You will not have to spend nail-biting moments praying for the results till the wee hours. The Forex Duality team holds frequent online seminars with clients like us to provide us with regular updates about the system. In my opinion, the Forex market has been in real need for a great, high end, proven trading system for many years. I’m certain, like me, you’ve been waiting too. And as if to answer our prayers the inventors who’re the pioneers in this field have come up with another product – the Forex Duality. Forex Duality is a unique, extremely accurate and the best value for cash, custom-made Forex product among all the other products I’d searched for. If you go through the product at length it would not take you long to realize that hundreds of man-hours have gone into producing this amazing product. This is how it’s different from other products.
However, this truly spectacular Forex product comes at a cost, that is true for any product of quality. While it’s valued at close to $3000, you receive the opportunity to buy a truly unmissable product for $499 at a special discount available to early birds. Forex Duality isn’t easy on the pocket but does note that it’s backed by Clickbank and you can get your money-back if you’re not satisfied with the product.
Following the Top 5 trading trips by Nicola Delic’s Forex Master Levels – the systems in Forex Duality is not very complicated. As per Delic, complicated tools don’t facilitate forex trade, rather it confuses early investors with plenty of unwanted data to read & process. Thus Forex Duality is a fairly simple sys-tem to work with & trade on.
The Forex Duality gets you began early and can reap results faster. But as is true for any forex trade, there are risks associated with it which you should be ready for. But then again, if you don’t want to take any risks, then trading isn’t the right place for you. If you think you can go with the free sys-tems and minimize your risks, think again. Of course, you can begin with dummy systems & dummy money but when you intend to start for real, the free software won’t be able to provide you with any credible support.
Forex duality has been created by the Tradeology, the firm has been developing & creating a wide range of products mainly aimed at helping forex investors trade at ease while at the same time boosting traders’ perfor-mance. Tradeology has been in the market for Ten years and during this period they’ve created 30 high-quality forex trading systems. A few of these systems include forex master, forex method evolu-tion, forex wealth strategy, trade predator, and others. In addition, forex duality is the 30th prod-uct from the company. Currently, this is the trending product that most experienced newbies have been waiting for years.
Tradeology Group (Adrian Jones, Russ Horn and Toshko Raychev – 3 times world trade champion & Nicola Delic) – the trading champi-ons whose products have immensely been benefitting investors over the many past years. Some of their renowned previous products were Forex Wealth Strategy and Forex Master Method Evolution, Forex Master Levels – How to trade Breakouts the correct way.
Of the above, the Forex Wealth Method is the most recent (before Forex Duality), the price of which was $997 and was worth it, although it’s a little high for the newbies.
With their new product the trio is all set to revolutionize the best way trading can be done – with ease, faster, minimal risk & user-friendly.
- Forex Duality is an all-new Forex trading product for existing as well as new users
- It comes from the expert trio of trading champions – Russ Horn and Toshko Raychev & Nicola Delic.
- It is simple to use and doesn’t come with complicated data systems which confuse the users
- It yields results much faster than the other tool on the market
- Although valued way higher, the introductory price of $499 is just too hard to ignore
- The system is very accurate and it comes with live contacts with actual traders
- The product teams hold frequent seminars on the web to provide updates.
Top 5 Reasons 9,990 Investors Failed
- They never really had a system or solution to begin with. Let me define the difference for you.
a) A “system” is a mechanical set of rules that anybody should be able to apply and grab the same results. It’s objective in nature.
b) A “method” is an approach to trading that has rules, but you take into account other factors that are almost impossible to define. Like, how you feel the marketplace is moving, or how strong a move looks. You’d describe this as subjective.
- You see, people think they have a system or method, but when they actually have to note down their rules & follow them, they all fall short. They’ve some kind of gut feel or thing they sometimes use and other times they do not.
- There’s no problem with that, but it’s difficult to teach.
- They second guess by themselves. They have a good system or solution, but talk by themselves into & out of trades.
- I see this at all times. Somebody buys a system and a week later they’re looking for another system. They say the system they bought does not work. What’s really happening is that the person just can not follow the rules.
- They have not really done any deep thinking about their system & basic arithmetic.
- Systems that have a 1-1 win-loss ratio are difficult to make work. What that means is the system is made to risk as much as it intends to win on any one trade.
- That means the system needs to win more than 50% of the time to become profitable.
- They never did any backtesting or forward testing. Just because something worked in the week or last month does not mean it’ll work going forward.
- Some systems are extremely hard to test, but everyone should at least pick a time period, go back as far as they can, walk through each bar, and apply their rules.
- You can sometimes build an expert advisor to check it automatically, but like I said that isn’t necessarily possible.
- The point here is you need to the work and do everything you can to test a system before you go live and use real cash.
- They overleveraged. I watched a guy once take $10,000 to just over $1 Million in one week with real cash. He’d such a run of winners he almost had me convinced he’d some kind of secret or Midas touch.
- The reality is of course, we’re professionals & don’t gamble. I know it can be tempting, but honestly, you can make lots of money by using proper leverage without endangering your account.
Top 5 Reasons Investors Succeed
Read This Before Going ANY further:
- They all had a system as opposed to a solution. If you just began reading at this point go back and read the top 5 reason investors fail.
- Without exception, all of the final Ten winners had a set of rules they placed on their trading.
- They all described in another way how important it was to be “in the zone” or “flow.” Having a system was one thing. It could make you wonderfully rich, but when you’re trading in the zone, it takes it to a higher level.
- We noticed this working with countless other investors. We call it the Csíkszentmihályi Effect. Let me quote Wikipedia here:
In his seminal work, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, Csíkszentmihályi outlines his theory that individuals are happiest when they’re in a state of flow-a state of concentration or complete absorption with the activity at hand and the situation.
It’s a state in which people are so involved in an activity that nothing else seems to matter. The idea of flow is identical to the feeling of being in the zone or in the groove. The flow state is an optimal state of intrinsic motivation, where the person is fully immersed in what they’re doing. This is a feeling everybody has at times, characterized by a sense of great absorption, engagement, fulfillment, and skill-and during which temporal concerns (time, food, ego-self, etc.) are typically ignored.
- They recognized that losing is just the cost of business. Think it over. Even Warren Buffett loses now and then. It’s just part of playing in a game where the potential to make crazy amount of cash is very real.
- They were always looking. They did not just look for a trade and then sit and watch it. They were always looking for trades in multiple time frames and different currencies.
- They recognized and knew the way you use leverage to their advantage. If you remember, I said earlier that one of the main reasons people fail at trading is because they use too much leverage.
That is true. And the guys who understand their systems & know exactly the way you use leverage could literally make over 100% in one trade.
Let me give you an example. One of the investors would wait until the marketplace reached key support & resistance levels. He then needed a few other things to fall into place. When every thing lined up, he would take a trade knowing that if it went wrong, he’d lose $100 because he would close the trade or let his stop-loss take him out… but when it went right, he made $1,000.
Top 5 Reasons People Do not Trade
- They hear stories about failures of people losing a lot of cash or being ripped off by people selling systems & courses.
Sadly, both these things are true. People do lose money trading. What they do not tell you is they never did the work necessary to learn a system properly or tried to save cash and follow some guru on-line or free system they found in a forum.
Do not get me wrong, there are many of dodgy marketers & investors out there. That is why you should always stick with a recognized, proven company or investor who has something to lose if they rip you off.
- People just do not believe what they read and see. They’ve been bombarded with so many claims that they’ve become blind & numb to what’s in front of them.
- This might actually be the most important reason people do not trade. They do not have time. Our lives are so busy now that we’re all cautious about doing anything that might be a waste of time.
- They think it might be too difficult to learn. They think trading is for people who were trained to do it or work in the finance industry. Nothing could be further from the truth.
- The millennials & younger generations have no interest trading. It’s so different from their world that they just can not grasp how life-changing it can be. (Visit My Recommended)